ARE YOU AN IT EXPERT WHO ENJOYS CONSULTING WITH DEMANDING ENTERPRISE CUSTOMERS? THEN YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE
Contentsphere International AG develops and markets powerful enterprise solutions in the area of PIM, MDM, DAM and Multichannel Publishing. We consider ourselves to be pioneers and work together with our customers to develop innovative marketing solutions.
Our team specialises in the fields of contextual data management and automated marketing processes. We advise and support our customers and partners throughout Europe during project implementation from our current locations in Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, France and Belgium.
We are looking for qualified and committed colleagues who want to grow together with us and who enjoy planning, supervising and taking responsibility for the successful implementation of challenging enterprise IT projects.
We provide exciting professional challenges relating to the (further) development of innovative software platforms for contextual data management, creative design freedom for autonomous work with space for your own ideas, flat hierarchies and a diverse range of career opportunities in an innovative, fast-growing and global company.
Interested? Then take the next step in your career – as a Application Consultant at Contentsphere International AG.
- You configure the Contentsphere PIM/MDM and/or the Contentsphere onboarding solution for enterprise customers.
- You hold product-based user training sessions for end customers and project partners.
- You are responsible for planning and holding professional and technical workshops to configure the solution.
- You design demand-based data models (attributes, markups, classes, taxonomies, relationships, inheritance, versions, variants, output structures, workflows).
- You ensure the successful installation and configuration of the solution for the user.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in the area of responsibility described above.
- You are experienced in the introduction of PIM/MDM projects or projects to implement web applications.
- You have good knowledge in the following areas: internet technologies (e-commerce, CMS), databases, interfaces/web-based interface technology and application servers.
- You are comfortable in dealing with enterprise customers.
- Your knowledge of German and English is business fluent and you are prepared to work at different locations as part of customer projects (willingness to travel).